3/18/2017

Parking Lot Trick

Trick for finding your parking space like a pro.

Are you like me and set out thinking, "I have a great memory.  There's no way I'll forget where I parked!"...then hours later, when you're already exhausted, find yourself wandering around the same 4 aisles like Dory, only to find you're in the wrong lot?  ...Yep.

Here's my trick.  Simple, but effective.  Take a photo of your parking lot marker.  Duh.  We took the opportunity to commemorate the beginning of our journey with these photos, so we hammed it up a little.  At any rate, it was a great step saver at the end of a very long day of walking.  I checked my fitness tracker and we walked 6 miles in Islands of Adventure and through City Walk before we could even start looking for our car.  Every.  Step.  Counts!

find your car without GPS
Get your head out of the way, Mom.
There we go.

These are their E.T. Faces.

Got us back safely and quickly to our parking space.  Future us thanked past us for the favor.
What tips do you have for Theme Parks?



No comments:

Post a Comment